With coworking becoming a mainstream workspace solution, we thought of giving you a preview on the same. Its a fastest growing occupational hazard for people who work as a freelancer or from remote places. While coworking offers several benefits in comparison to the traditional model. For freelancers, small businesses, and self-employed, coworking spaces give you all the amenities. Rather an office space without the high price of an office lease.
The problem? Picking up a right coworking can be challenging. Besides, it can be a little overwhelming to get started. The last thing you want to do is invest hundreds of rupees per month for a desk spot with amenities and working conditions that aren’t better than to be at home. So what can you be done?
No worries! We got you cover the coworking basic as well as how to use it.
What is Coworking Space?
Coworking as a concept was created a decade back. It is originated from the fact that people want home-like space. This style of work involves a shared workplace. In fact, the spaces offer reasonable and affordable workplace for people looking for an escape. These stylish office’s host range of facilities like meeting rooms, a dedicated desk, cafeteria, and much more. Apart from this, space provides a community and a sense of belongingness.
Who Works At Coworking Space?
The people working at coworking space is self-directed, flexible, and voluntary work. In fact, that is based on mutual trust and share common core values. Typically, occupants are entrepreneurs, start-ups, and freelancers. All those who want to take advantage of flexible space. Some of the usual suspects are:
- Freelancers: Space offers the flexibility of choosing working hours and schedule without isolation. Indeed, gives freelancers a community to work away from home.
- Start-ups: Coworking does not come with a high cost as well a commitment if traditional office leases. They also provide small teams to interact with others for network building.
- Large Organizations: Many corporates prefer working at coworking space because of easy to manage real estate and costs.
Why Do You Need A Coworking Space?
Coworking space can be ideal for entrepreneurs who don’t want to invest in office space. There is no better substitute to coworking space. Contrastly, there are many reasons why coworking space have proven to be more productive. Renting a traditional office space requires a signing a lease along with a huge deposit. This can vary on the type of model you choose and state/provincial laws.
On the other hand, coworking space provides a benefit of the membership program. The user can select from a range of coworking space membership plans. For instance hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or pay-as-go. You can also upgrade/downgrade your plan according to your needs.
Read More: 5 Reasons to Love Coworking Space.
How Much Do Coworking Space Cost?
The cost of coworking space varies by city. But most share offices offer monthly membership plans that can is further divided into different categories. For instance, you can choose between a hot desk, private space, meeting rooms, enterprise solutions, training rooms, virtual rooms etc. All these options are usually accessible 24*7. Here are a few of them:
- Hot Desk: Hot desks is referred to as any seat available for flexible working options. In can be sometimes in an open share area. Typically, go for ₹8,000 to ₹10,000 per month. While the price can go high up to ₹20,000 depending on the location and facilities. For instance, a coworking space in Gurgaon hot desk will cost you ₹10,000 including all amenities.
- Coworking desk: A coworking desk is a reserved desk for a frequent client. You have an advantage of being alone. The membership fees range from ₹12,000 to ₹25,000 per month.
- Private Office: A private office space referred to a dedicated room with full access. Many coworking offices offer a private space for your team. This can get as high as ₹30,000 per month.
- Meeting Rooms: Meeting rooms is used by a group of team or individuals. However, they are available on request. A meeting room likely to cost you ₹2,000 per month. Therefore, great for travellers.
How To Find A Right Coworking Space?
Finding a right co-working space is no easy task. Unfortunately, with thousands of coworking spaces opening up all the time, you can get stuck in analysis. So how can a professional decide on a workspace that fits your personal ambitions? As it is said, the working environment is everything. Choosing the right work environment is central to productivity, creativity, and fulfilment. Few things you need to look for are; location, amenities, atmosphere etc. Take a look at a factor need to consider before choosing a coworking space.
How To Use Coworking Space?
Coworking is an essential shared workspace. The workplace is best suited for self-employed people or businesses. Once you’ve decided your coworking location and ready to start, you still have some planning to do. Now that you’re working in a shared space that isn’t your home. You need to ensure you’re fully equipped with things in need. Make a list of things that you need during the work time. For instance, electronic item.
Its no wonder we have heard a buzz about these space in the last couple of years. Definitely, you can hear more and more types of these spaces popping up near you. To conclude, these tips will help you when to go out to look for a coworking space In India. So choose wisely and all the best while hunting down your office space.
If you want to know about the best coworking space in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon, check out Cowork Place. The stylish interiors of Cowork Place add essence to your work brilliantly. If you’re planning to set-up your office or expand your team, Contact Us. We at Cowork Place will provide you with the best coworking place solution.
Do you work in a coworking space? Share your experience in the comment section below.